Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Search for the Worst Star Trek episodes

I have decided to begin a new quest.

The thing is, I've recently been watching random Star Trek episodes on Netflix including some which I am led to believe are not so good.

I have seen every episode of Star Trek (not including the animated series).

Most of them I saw when they originally aired and haven't seen them since.

But, as I go back and watch Star Trek I am starting to believe that even the worst episodes in the franchise are better than anything else on television right now.

Yep, I just went there.

So I'm asking you to prove me wrong.

I want to find out what you think might constitute the worst episodes of Star Trek to review right here on Okie Geek!

I need suggestions on the worst episodes from each of the five series: The Original Series (TOS), The Next Generation (TNG), Deep Space Nine (DS9), Voyager (Voy) and Enterprise (ENT).

For sanity's sake don't send suggestions on The Animated Series which frankly only had one decent episode, Yesteryear.

Also, let's avoid the feature films for now.

So please leave your suggestions in the comments or you can tweet me @OkieGeekBlog or email OkieGeekBlog@gmail.com

No comments: